Friday, March 18, 2011

ok so maybe...

I am being too hard on the relationship. I buckled and gave him a call after work today. He had just gotten back from dropping off his suit to dry clean for his school interview coming up.

We talked and laughed as usual. I wasn't mad that I hadn't heard from him..maybe more sad than mad. Anyways, conversation flowed, we are OK. yes. And randomly he added that he hadn't called yesterday because he was woken up at 12:30pm by work. Of course, guy needs to sleep. I have to cut him some slack..night shift is not a walk in the park, especially 12hr night shift x 3 days straight. It may be four days, actually, very likely. He was already told he was going to be called in tomorrow. All is good, I already have plans with the girlfriends tomorrow.

He loves me, we are OK. We have a future together.

That's the story tonight.

<3 i love

No comments:

Post a Comment