Thursday, June 25, 2015

Revisting

It has been ~3.5 years since my last post...I have been dating my current boyfriend for nearly 3 years (another month makes 3 years). How is this blog still online!? I have to admit, it was bittersweet to read though my past posts. It was a tough time in my life..and reading it reminded me of the roller coaster that it was.

So, it seems that I termed this blog a "love diary"..how fitting, years later..I am back to write about my love life.

Things are looking up, but I don't want to be too positive for fear of disappointment as documented by previous posts. I'm with someone I love..and dare I say, we're "planning" to get engaged. Planning because the girl doesn't do anything but wait - so I should say, HE's planning for us to get engaged. There is probably a ring in existence, I saw a "rough draft" of it on his iphone..not yet buffed and polished..and separately in another picture, the diamond in a jeweler's hand. About a month after showing me these pictures, he asks whether he should just get a ring with a basic setting and I choose what I want later..or get the actual ring with setting. I was like..uhh..thought you had a ring?! Then, somehow that turned to he didn't like the ring and is getting it changed..but I may have put those words in his mouth. A few days later, I caved and asked if there even was a ring?! The slight smile on his face as he comforted me put me at ease a bit..but still!

Perhaps I am not painting the full picture. We are HAPPY, he is SWEET..I'm in a wonderful, loving relationship. I have only good things to say about us.

So I wait..so I dream..

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment