Monday, July 20, 2015

...ohhh the wait! =x

So on Friday during dinner, my boyfriend said that was happy that morning because he received a "text from someone about something for me." We then proceeded to talk about diamonds and rings, etc. Eeek!

A few months ago, he had showed me texted pictures from the jeweler of a ring that was in process of being made. He wanted my opinion because he was not sure about it..I thought it looked unique and would have been happy with it. Then a few weeks after that, he said the ring was completed but that he decided he did not like it and wanted it redone. It had been about a month and a half since he mentioned anything about the ring..at one point I was convinced he may have just given up on it or was pulling my leg about it being redone.

Sigh of relief that he was working on another ring..and that it is probably done!

Sooo wondering when it's going to happen...!

No comments:

Post a Comment