Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What Drama!

I don't even know where this drama comes from, but I think it successfully finds it way to me!

So yesterday, the "hot" guy I saw from time to time (who I had decided not to see anymore) was tagged in a picture on his facebook kissing a girl on NYE! I am not sure how I feel about the whole thing. I liked him being single, but I can't "keep him around." I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later that he would find someone that actually likes him back. Boy toy, gone. I defriended him. I figured it's healthier for me than to snoop on him periodically. Now I'm kind of wondering what's going on on his facebook :P.

Also last night, I decided to randomly look for a guy on facebook who I dated in between my ex. A bit of history, I had semi broken up with my ex at the time and randomly ran into this guy right after the break up. I had a hard time letting go of my ex and ended up hanging out with both guys at the same time. Well, I got caught by my ex. The end of it was, I ended up going back to my ex. Boy was that a mistake! Anyways, so I look him up and guess what? One of my really good friends is facebook friends with him. Why? Turns out they met a year after I went out with him, he must have picked her up. What a small world! It was like a twisted joke life played on me.

On the plus side of life, today the guy I met at my friend's wedding said he wants to come visit either next weekend or the weekend after. Unfortunately, I have to work both weekends :(. I texted him letting him know I have to work but can probably switch my shifts around. Kind of excited, we will see what happens! Will update again soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment